Quick links to categories

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New Hampshire licensing process - part 2 - character references

In the licensing process, you will need three character references.



In my application, I asked my colleagues to write one (actually I drafted descriptions and they just simply signed). You can also ask your friends, neighbors, religious leaders, etc. However for this character reference, you cannot ask your supervisors to sign one. Save them for experience verification form.


I didn't really know what to write for this "character" reference. So, I googled similar samples and replaced XX parts for me. Here is the example;

It brings me great pleasure to recommend XX.

I have been known her for about XX years since she joined the company that we work together. She has been my colleague since 20XX.

XX is organized, efficient, extremely competent, and has an excellent rapport with people of all ages. Her communication skill is especially excellent.

I enthusiastically recommend her as a certified public accountant in the state of New Hampshire. I hope this information proves helpful.
Yours Sincerely.


Another example;

It is with great pleasure that I find myself writing this letter of reference for XX.
She has been my colleague since 20XX, and has been an outstanding employee for our firm for almost XX years as a consultant.

She continuously engaged in various international projects for global companies. She has extensive knowledge bases and a global mind-set.

In addition, she demonstrates the sincerity, honesty and integrity to pursue certification in public accounting. It is satisfying to be able to give her my highest recommendation. 
I hope this information proves helpful.

Sincerely, 

Hopefully this helps for those who are going to apply for licensing.

You can find relevant forms here: New Hampshire NASBA licensing


No comments:

Post a Comment